When to start dry fruits for babies:Dry fruits are very good for the physical health of young children. But there is an age limit to their consumption.
Most of the traditional dishes we prepare, we use dry fruits and eat them. But the suspicion that little children of our households can consume dry fruits haunt us.
When to start dry fruits for babies
If you eat at any age, however, it is good to eat. Many questions come to mind when giving children at an early age.
Dryfruits can be given to soak and paste in the event that the toddler does not have teeth. But in this case the specific age of the child is very important.
Nutrients found in Dry Fruits
- As you know, protein, calcium and potassium content are very high in almonds, cashews and walnuts. Mainly it has a healthy fat content and fiber content.
- The amount of omega-3 fatty acid ingredients should not be ignored. This can be said to be very beneficial for heart health.
- This is especially high in the vitamin which is essential for the health of young children.
- It works favorably on the tender and lustrous skin of a toddler. Dry fruits are more convenient for a child to have healthy skin and good physical weight.
What age is best to give the child dry seeds?
- According to health experts, when it comes to starting small children with dry seeds, they should rise as little as possible.
- Dry seeds given to children should not be boiled in oil for any reason. Dry roast with no salt added and can be served to children in the number of 9 to 10 daily.
- If it comes to age, your home child should already be a year old. Do not give children under the age of eating dry fruits.
Dryfruits in the following forms are eligible for consumption by your children
- Heat almonds, cashews and walnuts in a little cow ghee.
- You can also add a little honey along with dry seeds to eat.
- The jaggery can be prepared by mixing the dried seeds with a fine powder such as chickpea candy.
- The fried dry seeds can be given to children to use when preparing salad.
- Good combination of dry fruits with vanilla ice cream.
- Dryfruit paste can be used for homemade vegetable dishes. This will enhance the taste of the food and prepare the children for the body.
- Drinking dried fruit with Moserina is an excellent choice for children’s health.
- Give children the whole night to soak dry seeds in the morning on an empty stomach.
- Bread toast can be mixed with dried fruit paste or chocolate peas for breakfast.
- Roasted dryfruits can be served to children in the evening as snacks.
When to start dry fruits for babies :Things to note
Some children may be allergic to dried fruits. Therefore, it is best to continue to feed the children’s diets only after giving them a small amount of food and observing the health of the children.
If you have an allergy problem, do not give children to consume dry fruits. What kind of allergy problem can children have with eating dried fruit?
Some children may experience rashes on their skin, vomiting, runny nose, some children may have coughing, coughing, colds, swelling of the lips and face, and irritation of the eyes.
If any of these symptoms start to appear in your child, take your child to a pediatrician immediately.
Benefits of Dryfruits Consumption
If your children do not have any problems after consuming dried fruits, you can go ahead and give them dry fruits.
Consuming Dry Fruits on a regular basis helps children maintain good cholesterol levels.
Blood pressure and body sugar levels remain under control. Improves gut health and develops bones.
The body’s immunity is strengthened by the amount of antioxidants present in the body. Give your child a healthy dose of dried fruits.
At particular amount not more or less
How to remove blackheads and whiteheads permanently :Applying peppermint on the skin not only keeps the skin clean but also removes the problem of acne. Eliminates oily skin and backhead problem. We mostly use mint in cooking. Otherwise we put mint leaves in the juice and drink it. Did you know that mint can be…
Is dark chocolate good for you :Tell me who doesn’t like chocolate? There are so many different health benefits to this chocolate that everyone loves to eat. Dark chocolate is very good for the health of everyone except those with diabetes. Tell me who does chocolate like? Chocolate is enjoyed by children, from children to…
Jaggery and peanuts benefits :Helps keep a healthy eating body fit. Consume one handful of peanuts and one tablespoon of jaggery daily. See what’s its uses. Food is the source of health. Our eating habits make our health decisions. Instead of the fact that food intake is just a filling of the stomach, the body…
Disadvantages of drinking cold water in the morning :When we are thirsty, we drink water in the fridge. But you need to know how much harm it causes to health. Most people prefer to drink water in the fridge during the summer. Others prefer to drink cold water all summer, not just summer. Cold water…
How to make cardamom water for weight loss:This little cardamom, also known as the most expensive sambar, is credited with the fact that the cardamom is small but the glory is great! Although this cardamom is good to look at, its flavor, taste and health qualities are immense. Drinking water soaked in the seeds of…
Health benefits of drinking tea everyday :Instead of drinking caffeinated tea in the rainy season, drinking herbal teas such as peppermint tea, green tea and chamomile tea will boost the body’s immunity and improve health. GTGT’s pouring rain, cold weather, as well as a bed sheet cover to keep you from getting out of the…