Rooftop gardening Subsidy Scheme 2021:Emphasis is being laid on adopting various scientific techniques to make the urban area self-sufficient in vegetable production. The demand for fresh and organic vegetables is also increasing nowadays.
Rooftop gardening Subsidy Scheme 2021: Gardening is a hobby of many people. There are many benefits of growing fruits and vegetables in pots or in beds on the terrace. The first is that you get to eat fresh fruits and fresh vegetables. Second- You can earn money by selling it when there is a high yield. Thirdly, you are busy in creative work, on the pretext of gardening, your workout also gets done.
If we will tell about another big benefit, then you will also say that it has become amazing! Yes, that big advantage is that the government is giving 50 percent subsidy for rooftop gardening. If you are a resident of selected 4 districts of Bihar, Patna, Gaya, Bhagalpur or Muzaffarpur, then this scheme of the government will prove to be beneficial for you.
subsidy for rooftop gardening
In fact, emphasis is being laid on adopting various scientific techniques to make the urban area self-sufficient in vegetable production. The demand for fresh and organic vegetables is also increasing nowadays. In such a situation, rooftop farming i.e. gardening on the roof is a great option. You can also earn good money from this type of farming. The state government is also encouraging people for rooftop gardening and the government is giving 50 percent subsidy on farming equipment.
Key Features of the Scheme (Subsidy on Rooftop Horticulture):
- The main objective of the scheme is to promote fruits, flowers and vegetables on the roof of the house in urban areas.
- The scheme can be availed in four districts of the state namely Patna Sadar, Danapur, Phulwari, Sampatchak, Gaya Urban, Bodh Gaya, Manpur, Muzaffarpur’s Musahari, Kanti and Bhagalpur’s Jagdishpur, Nathnagar, Sabour blocks.
- Those persons who have their own house and those persons who live in apartments, who have their own house or flat in the apartment, they can take advantage of this scheme.
- In case of own house, 300 square feet vacant space on the terrace which is free from any interference and in case of apartment no objection certificate is obtained from the registered society of the apartment.
- 30% of the total participation will be given preference to women. Under the target of the district, the participation of 16% scheduled castes and 1% scheduled tribes will be ensured for selection.
Equipment will be available to do gardening on the roof
- Portable Farming Insect: 03
- Organic: 04
- Fruit Back: 10
- plastic pot- 15
- scraper: 2
- Hand Sprayer – 01
- Sapling: 100 Vegetable Plants
- Fruit Plants – 10
Applicant’s photo identity card
photo of empty roof of house
How to apply?
- For this, online application can be made on Roof Top Gardening link by visiting Dashboard of Directorate of Horticulture website: http//horticulture.bihar.gov.in.
- The entire process from application to implementation of the scheme (http://horticulture.bihar.gov.in/HORTMIS/RoofTop/OnlineAppRT.aspx) will be done online.
- After applying, on the receipt received, the beneficiary will get the bank account number and detailed statement for depositing his share amount of Rs. 25,000/-.
- Only after the amount of the beneficiary share is deposited in the respective account number, further action such as issuance of work orders will be conducted.
- A maximum of 2 units can be availed in an individual application. A maximum of 5 units can be availed for the society.
Commanly call terrace garden.
What to eat early morning empty stomach for weight loss:To stay energetic throughout the day, breakfast should be right. This nutritious snack can be easily prepared and eaten in a hurry to maintain health. In a fast lifestyle sometimes there is no time to prepare and eat breakfast. Then you have to depend on hotels…
How to lose weight the fastest without exercise:Everyone knows that exercise is essential to bring back the excess body weight back to normal. But here are tips to lose weight without exercise. Has your lifestyle changed? Even the diet is not what it used to be, isn’t it? Then your body weight and shape will…
Know the truth about diabetes:People with diabetes believe that what other people say is true, they should not do this, they should not eat this, they should not eat that, they should not eat this. But no one knows the truth. Diabetes is affecting people of all ages these days. Diabetes is a result of…
Does the fridge need to be clean? Follow these tips:A beautiful refrigerator in your home can be kept tidy inside and out. It is not a difficult task. See here for advice. Having a refrigerator in the house can be said to be a sign of respect. A cute looking refrigerator with a beautiful design…
Can diabetes cause itching in private parts:Diabetes does not only cause dizziness and sweating. Beware of unclaimed health problems! No matter how conscious a person is when it comes to health, it is not enough. Because it is not possible to say how the health situation will change in which case. Especially if there is…
How to stop gaining weight in stomach:To maintain the same weight and body shape you have to give up some of your habits. Do you know what? In any case you may gain weight, beware. Because some body-unpleasant habits like yours not only spoil your health but also spoil your beauty. Body weight is not…