How to Install Jio TV on PC and Smart TVs:How To Install Reliance Jio TV On Laptop, PC And SmartTV As follows. Install Jio TV by Step by Step.
Reliance Jio TV is not yet available on the Android TV platform. It is possible to install Jio TV on your laptop / PC and Smart TV though. Come on, we’ll tell you how.
How to Install Jio TV on PC and Smart TVs
Hundreds of channels in the palm
Jio TV App is the most popular TV app that has been installed on almost everyone’s smartphones today. This is the glory that brought hundreds of TV channels in the palm. Keeping a DTH connection at home is fine.
Jio TV is still free
On the one hand, Jio TV is showing all the channels in your palm. Customers who currently use Jio SIM can watch Jio TV on their Android phones and tablets and through the Jio Set Top box. Reliance has not yet released a separate JioApp for Smart TV or PC. But you can’t watch Jio TV on any other device. Jio TV can be installed on other devices with some easy methods. Let’s find out how.
How to Install Jio TV on Smart TV?
- Open Play Store on your Android TV.
- Find and download Kodi (Kodi) app.
- Now open the Kodi app and go to its settings. Click File Manager, click Add Source.
- Now in the path type https://kodi.botallen.com and name it BotAllen.
- After that go to Add-ons in the settings menu and click Install from Zip File.
- Select BotAllen here and then click the repository.botallen zip file.
- Now go to Add-ons and click Install from the repository.
- Next select BotAllen Repository, click Video Add-ons, and select JioTV.
- Now repository file installs Geo TV in Kodi App.
- Launch Jio TV in Kodi App after the above steps are successfully completed. Now you have the option of Configure.
- 11. Now the client list appears in Configure. Download and Install PVR Client.
- 12. After this you should go to the Login option in Configure. Here first select the keyboard and then select the OTP. Now enter your Jio mobile number and get the OTP. OTP comes with your registered Geo number.
- 13. Doing enough is enough. You can enjoy Jio TV channels through the Jio app on your smart TV.
How to Install Jio TV on PC or Laptop?
1. It is not possible to install Jio TV app directly on Windows PC or laptops. For this you need to first download android emulator.
2. Go to bluestacks.com and download bluestacks. This emulator is essential if Jio TV needs to work on your PC or laptop. You can also download any other emulator if you wish.
3. After downloading emulator login using your Google Account.
4. Now go to Google Play Store and find Jio TV App.
5. Download the Jio TV App and install it on Bluestacks.
6. Enter your registered Jio SIM number and get the OTP and enter it. You can enjoy watching Jio TV channels on your Windows 10 PC or laptop without any interruption.
How to remove blackheads and whiteheads permanently :Applying peppermint on the skin not only keeps the skin clean but also removes the problem of acne. Eliminates oily skin and backhead problem. We mostly use mint in cooking. Otherwise we put mint leaves in the juice and drink it. Did you know that mint can be…
Is dark chocolate good for you :Tell me who doesn’t like chocolate? There are so many different health benefits to this chocolate that everyone loves to eat. Dark chocolate is very good for the health of everyone except those with diabetes. Tell me who does chocolate like? Chocolate is enjoyed by children, from children to…
Jaggery and peanuts benefits :Helps keep a healthy eating body fit. Consume one handful of peanuts and one tablespoon of jaggery daily. See what’s its uses. Food is the source of health. Our eating habits make our health decisions. Instead of the fact that food intake is just a filling of the stomach, the body…
Disadvantages of drinking cold water in the morning :When we are thirsty, we drink water in the fridge. But you need to know how much harm it causes to health. Most people prefer to drink water in the fridge during the summer. Others prefer to drink cold water all summer, not just summer. Cold water…
How to make cardamom water for weight loss:This little cardamom, also known as the most expensive sambar, is credited with the fact that the cardamom is small but the glory is great! Although this cardamom is good to look at, its flavor, taste and health qualities are immense. Drinking water soaked in the seeds of…
Health benefits of drinking tea everyday :Instead of drinking caffeinated tea in the rainy season, drinking herbal teas such as peppermint tea, green tea and chamomile tea will boost the body’s immunity and improve health. GTGT’s pouring rain, cold weather, as well as a bed sheet cover to keep you from getting out of the…