e-Rupi: India has also launched e-Rupi at a time when there is much debate over digital currency worldwide. That being said, there are many benefits to e-Rupi. Here’s the full info on this.
India has also launched e-Rupi at a time when there is much debate over digital currency worldwide. One of the main objectives of e-Rupi is to promote digital payments in the country.
E-Rupi is not a cryptocurrency. It is an e-voucher based digital payment platform. It is a prepaid e-voucher developed by the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI).
E-Rupee or e-RUPI is a cashless and internet-connected device. This is a QR code or SMS string based e-voucher that is sent to the beneficiary’s mobile. It makes timely payment to service providers without the involvement of any intermediary.
Currency has physical money. In addition, online payments and digital transfers are increasing. In this case the question of what is required of e-Rupi is posed. That being said, there are many benefits to E-Rupee. It is said that this will avoid the wastage of money in delivering government projects and facilities.
10 Advantages of ‘e-Rupi’
- E-Rupi is a cashless and contactless digital payment. It does not need the internet. Also beneficial for rural areas.
- Digital connects sponsors and beneficiaries of the services.
- Ensures that the money from many government projects is delivered to beneficiaries.
- This is a QR code or SMS string based e-voucher that is delivered to the beneficiary’s mobile.
- This is non-stop payment. This means that users can redeem an e-Rupi voucher without using a card, digital payment app or Internet banking.
- It connects sponsors of e-rupee services with beneficiaries and service providers digitally without any physical interface.
- This ensures that the payment is made to the service provider only after the transaction is completed.
- Being pre-paid by nature, it offers a timely payment service without the involvement of any intermediary.
- In addition to regular payments, e-Rupi can be used under projects such as Ayushman Bharat, Prime Minister’s Jan Health Scheme, Fertilizer Subsidy, Maternity and Child Welfare Schemes, TB Eradication Programs and Medicines.
- These digital vouchers can be used by the private sector for their employees’ welfare and corporate social responsibility programs.
How to remove blackheads and whiteheads permanently :Applying peppermint on the skin not only keeps the skin clean but also removes the problem of acne. Eliminates oily skin and backhead problem. We mostly use mint in cooking. Otherwise we put mint leaves in the juice and drink it. Did you know that mint can be…
Is dark chocolate good for you :Tell me who doesn’t like chocolate? There are so many different health benefits to this chocolate that everyone loves to eat. Dark chocolate is very good for the health of everyone except those with diabetes. Tell me who does chocolate like? Chocolate is enjoyed by children, from children to…
Jaggery and peanuts benefits :Helps keep a healthy eating body fit. Consume one handful of peanuts and one tablespoon of jaggery daily. See what’s its uses. Food is the source of health. Our eating habits make our health decisions. Instead of the fact that food intake is just a filling of the stomach, the body…
Disadvantages of drinking cold water in the morning :When we are thirsty, we drink water in the fridge. But you need to know how much harm it causes to health. Most people prefer to drink water in the fridge during the summer. Others prefer to drink cold water all summer, not just summer. Cold water…
How to make cardamom water for weight loss:This little cardamom, also known as the most expensive sambar, is credited with the fact that the cardamom is small but the glory is great! Although this cardamom is good to look at, its flavor, taste and health qualities are immense. Drinking water soaked in the seeds of…
Health benefits of drinking tea everyday :Instead of drinking caffeinated tea in the rainy season, drinking herbal teas such as peppermint tea, green tea and chamomile tea will boost the body’s immunity and improve health. GTGT’s pouring rain, cold weather, as well as a bed sheet cover to keep you from getting out of the…